...details that make a difference

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Store Brought Gelato as Good as Home Made? Try Talenti!

I am a true ice cream lover. Over the years I have tried many brands, flavors and combinations but when it comes down to it I am a purist and relish in a creamy, not too sweet, rich vanilla. My ice cream maker and I have become very good friends. However,  I believe I have finally found a product that put next to home made varieties even the most trained taste buds could not tell the difference. 


In the strange way that the world works I have also had the opportunity to work with them. They are an amazing company. For those of you who love ice cream this Gelato is well worth trying. Talenti knows how to make it just right.




My favorite flavors are the Double Dark Chocolate Chunk, Tahitian Vanilla, and Blood Orange Sorbetto. Feel free to try other unique flavors like Sicilian Pistachio, Caribbean Coconut and Cappiuccino. Oh, and yes, it is real all natural product! I highly recommed it. It can be found at most Lunds and Byerly's as well as select flavors at Kowalski's Markets and some Target stores.




No comments:

Post a Comment